Huntington’s Victoria prepares its Annual Report based on the financial year. Below are our past reports, the 2015/16 report will be available in November 2016.
Conference papers presented
6th International Conference on Social Work and Mental Health 2010 in Dublin, Ireland
- Can social work case managers continue to meet the need to the client within parameters set by the current international climate?
- Innovative approaches to psychosocial care with clients affected by Huntington’s disease: A model of service delivery within a regional context of practice.
Huntington's Disease World Congress 2011 in Melbourne, Australia
- Client self-directed planning: A progressive approach to care with clients affected by Huntington’s disease.
7th European Huntington's Disease Network Conference 2012 in Stockholm, Sweden
- Meeting the needs of the Huntingtons Disease community with an allocated individualised support packages (ISP) located within the doctrine of the disability service system in
- To negate the barrier of silence for younger people living within a HD family by enabling access to varied social media communication pathways that are popular and familiar to their everyday lives.
- Development and application of a psychosocial assessment tool specific to the needs of those persons affected by Huntingtons Disease in order to inform the care planning process
8th European Huntington's Disease Network Conference 2014 Barcelona, Spain
- How to increase awareness of Huntington’s disease through partnerships
- Meeting the needs of the HD client across the care continuum: a model of care
- Meeting the needs of the HD community - A collaborative approach between the National Disability Insurance Scheme and Huntington’s Victoria
- Understanding and Effectively Communicating Research – Collaboration between Huntington’s Victoria and Huntington’s Research Group Victoria
- How to inform children from Huntington’s disease families of HD when they are not the primary clients