Huntington’s Victoria prepares its Annual Report based on the financial year. Below are our past reports, the 2016/2017 report is now available.
Conference papers presented
8th European Huntington's Disease Network Conference 2014 Barcelona, Spain
- How to increase awareness of Huntington’s disease through partnerships
- Meeting the needs of the HD client across the care continuum: a model of care
- Meeting the needs of the HD community - A collaborative approach between the National Disability Insurance Scheme and Huntington’s Victoria
- Understanding and Effectively Communicating Research – Collaboration between Huntington’s Victoria and Huntington’s Research Group Victoria
- How to inform children from Huntington’s disease families of HD when they are not the primary clients
7th European Huntington's Disease Network Conference 2012 in Stockholm, Sweden
- Meeting the needs of the Huntingtons Disease community with an allocated individualised support packages (ISP) located within the doctrine of the disability service system in
- To negate the barrier of silence for younger people living within a HD family by enabling access to varied social media communication pathways that are popular and familiar to their everyday lives.
- Development and application of a psychosocial assessment tool specific to the needs of those persons affected by Huntingtons Disease in order to inform the care planning process
Huntington's Disease World Congress 2011 in Melbourne, Australia
- Client self-directed planning: A progressive approach to care with clients affected by Huntington’s disease.
6th International Conference on Social Work and Mental Health 2010 in Dublin, Ireland
- Can social work case managers continue to meet the need to the client within parameters set by the current international climate?
- Innovative approaches to psychosocial care with clients affected by Huntington’s disease: A model of service delivery within a regional context of practice.